Clopay Steel Door
MODELS 3717, 3718
● Full 1-3/4" (44.45 mm) thick sandwich construction consisting of exterior and interior steel skins filled by
foamed-in-place polyurethane foam.
● A GREEN DOOR: Clopay’s polyurethane foam is CFC and HCFC-free and utilizes recycled steel and
● Both steel skins are separated by a continuous thermal break.
● Panels are prepainted inside and out to inhibit rust. Hot-dipped, galvanized steel is painted with primer
and given a tough ovenbaked polyester top coat, to provide the most rust-resistant steel door available.
Ten year warranty against rust-through.
● The heavy-duty Models 3717 and 3718 are for commercial and industrial facilities where temperature
control, energy efficiency and durability considerations are all important. Model 3717 with 24 × 8 Lites
● Clopay’s three stage prepainting process yields a durable, maintenance-free finish.
● Stucco embossed exterior and interior steel skins with micro-grooved ribs.
3717 Minor Ribbed Panel
3718 Flush Panel